WARNING

Level 6 Clearance required to read the contents of this website. Serious and possibly fatal consequences follow any and all unauthorized access. Thank you.


Green = Kayla's Perspective

Blue= Jordan's Perspective

Purple = Maddie's Perspective



Working on it...

Unfortunately, Google just isn't as high-tech as the Gallagher Academy's newest Super-Computer. Because of this, we ask that you please ignore the dates on top of each edition.
Thanks!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

NOTICE

Hello my fellow spies in training! I have this story on numerous websites, and, due to my busy schedule, it would be much easier to update only one website! So if you would like to continue reading the story like I know you all do ;) go to this website:
http://figment.com/books/204288-Gallagher-Girls-The-Next-Generation

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you follow me on figment! :)
~Pigeonfollower

No comments:

Post a Comment