WARNING

Level 6 Clearance required to read the contents of this website. Serious and possibly fatal consequences follow any and all unauthorized access. Thank you.


Green = Kayla's Perspective

Blue= Jordan's Perspective

Purple = Maddie's Perspective



Working on it...

Unfortunately, Google just isn't as high-tech as the Gallagher Academy's newest Super-Computer. Because of this, we ask that you please ignore the dates on top of each edition.
Thanks!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Edition Two


I whipped around, ready to do whatever I could to get away, and nearly knocked my best friend out in the process. I stopped instantly when I saw Jordan’s face. Jordan’s face is not one you forget because she can change it fairly easily. Her actual face has these gorgeous blue eyes that would any guy swoon over her, except for the fact that she “Wasn’t interested yet!”. Boring.  She was tan and had all the features a girl from Michigan shouldn’t have; perfect nose, gorgeous smile, tall, thin, and of course athletic. She dressed as only she could dress though, a new style everyday because, well, she can pull them all off. Let’s just say Jordan’s good with disguises, which is the understatement of the century, give her an hour in the mall and I, one of her best friends wouldn’t recognize her at all.
“Jumpy much?” she asked, trying to stifle a laugh.
“Don’t sneak up on me like that!” I said, harsher than I intended.
She just laughed. “Wow, what’s got you on edge?”
Someone that’s sneaking into the academy, undetected, and could possibly be out to kill one of us! That’s what’s got me on edge! I screamed in my mind. But I couldn’t tell her, I wasn’t even sure that that’s what I even saw. But I did see it, and I knew it was up to no good. “I just wasn’t expecting you, that’s all,” I lied.
Jordan knew me since seventh grade- well, she actually joined a couple weeks after school started. But that’s only because the government finally found her. Jordan had a big family- actually her mom (Rebecca Baxter, aka Bex) and my mom were best friends. Bex was sent on a mission to Paris some 15-16 years back. As much as Mom knew, Bex went for one year exactly, and she came back with a one month old baby: Jordan. Jordan never knew her dad. All she knew was that she had two twin brothers that were in sixth grade (currently) and that she had a Nanny (aka, my mom’s aunt Abby. I met her once and she was really cool). Although Aunt Abby is really cool, Jordan couldn’t stand a babysitter. So she ran away. She hitched a ride with a traveling theater group and achieved the skill of disguise. After a year from running from the CIA, they found her and put her into the Gallagher Academy. We were both in seventh grade and we already in our third week when Jordan arrived and was put into the suite that Maddie, Sophie, and I were sharing. I had met Jordan once before when Aunt Abby was visiting us with Jordan and Luke and Mike, but it was a long time ago, so I barely remembered. But we already knew each other, so she was welcomed into our group of friends as if she were there from the beginning. Long story short, Jordan knew me inside out and vice versa.
So she knew something was going on, but chose to ignore it. She would find out later... if she could pry it out of me. Jordan was never the one for the torture method- that’s more of Sophie’s style- but she would go to any extent to get the information she needed. I wasn’t terribly worried, but with Jordan you never know.
We started to walk back to the east wing entrance to meet up with some of our other friends that we hadn’t seen for the whole summer. And without a missing a beat, Jordan nearly screamed, “Oh my gosh! You would never guess who I met this summer!” She started rambling on and on about this famous movie star that was actually a CIA field agent. Yup, that’s Jordan for ya.

*   *   *   *   *

2 comments:

  1. Wow! this is really good!!! Add more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!!! There's a character who has the same name as me!!! I feel so cool- not that I wasn't before, obviously. ;)

    ReplyDelete