WARNING

Level 6 Clearance required to read the contents of this website. Serious and possibly fatal consequences follow any and all unauthorized access. Thank you.


Green = Kayla's Perspective

Blue= Jordan's Perspective

Purple = Maddie's Perspective



Working on it...

Unfortunately, Google just isn't as high-tech as the Gallagher Academy's newest Super-Computer. Because of this, we ask that you please ignore the dates on top of each edition.
Thanks!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Edition Nine


I woke-up the next morning sore, like I’d done nothing for days and days on end. I frowned, cracked my neck, loosened up my shoulder, and finally got the knot out of my back. I looked around and could make out Jordan’s, Kayla’s, and Sophie’s frames in their beds fast asleep. I turned to the clock. 5:00 am. I had a good half an hour before the first alarm would go off (we’re teenage girls do you think one alarms gonna wake us up?).
I silently slipped out from under my covers and crept to my unpacked suitcases. I carefully opened the second suitcase and grabbed my shower stuff, and my morning routine stuff, and slipped into the bathroom. I took as long of a shower as I could stand, but it only ended up being about ten minutes long. I quickly pulled on my uniform and crinkled my nose, the best thing about summer: freedom of clothing selection. I shrugged and began combing my hair. Which wasn’t an easy task. It was very thick (even though I thinned it every time I got it cut, it never got any better) but soon I was done with that too. I quickly washed my face and as I was drying it, off I caught my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were a combination of black and brown. I wondered why, but then it hit me. Everything. Everything from the day before came at me all at once.
          I stumbled back into the wall and my head started throbbing. Instantly, my hands raced to my forehead, trying to make the pain go away. Andy Taylor. Father. CIA. Everything kept echoing inside my mind as pieces of forgotten memories flashed by.
          "Maddie?" Jordan knocked on the bathroom door. "You okay?"
          "Yeah," I lied. "I'll be out in a minute."

I knew that I didn't sound very convincing, but Jordan let it slide anyway. "Okay, well we're gonna head to breakfast now, okay?"
How could they be heading to breakfast this early?
I checked my internal clock and observed that it was ten minutes before breakfast started! I couldn't believe that I lost track of time, I’m a spy-in-training for crying out loud! “Wait a sec,” I called to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment